Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Consultant
Salary: $40000 – $60000
Location: Perth | Remote
Working hours: 8: 45 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday
Education requirements: No Bar
Experience requirements: 0+ years of customer service
Do you have a desire to deliver exceptional travel experiences to your guests? Love talking about and selling amazing luxury travel destinations such as Europe, Africa, South America, and Antarctica to name a few? Have exceptional communication and customer service skills? …… Then we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting home-based roles for our Global Contact Centre. Our Head Office is in Newcastle but we have teams and offices all over the world. This is a full-time phone-based role so you must be a great communicator with empathetic listening skills.
We offer great training and development plans for all staff. Much like the role, training is also remote and will start with a virtual classroom facilitated by our in-house educators, to train and mentor you to get you job-ready.
About the role
Approximate start date: 23 August 2021
- An exciting inbound call center role where you will be the face of the Scenic group and first point of contact for our guests and travel agents
- Creating and maintaining reservations for our industry partners and consumers
- Deliver an accurate and exceptional customer experience, either over the phone or via email
- Update and maintain reservations while complying with our policies and service delivery systems and processes
- Build new relationships with our clients, as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Offering solutions to maximize Scenic and Evergreen product sales whilst matching customer needs and requirements
- Exciting opportunities to support our reservations teams around the globe, from the comfort of your own home
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in remote working and Microsoft Teams is an advantage
- Exceptional sales skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, accuracy, and high attention to detail
- An adept learner that is able to collaborate in a virtual team environment;
- Must be confident in dealing with high call volumes, while working from a home
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient multitasking
- A minimum of two years experience in a customer service or hospitality environment;
- Experience in travel personally or professionally
- Experience in remote working would be a big advantage
Benefits of working for The Scenic Group
We are looking for a fun, dynamic, and committed consultant to join the Scenic family.
Scenic offers opportunities to access travel industry benefits; an incentive program; career progression; provides supportive management and a positive working from home environment. We are a dynamic company with a great culture and a drive for success.
The usual hours for this position will be 8:45 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday, however you may be asked to start earlier or later, based on the business requirements. In addition to this, we also operate from 9 am to 1 pm on Saturdays. We also have the opportunity for paid overtime.