Job Responsibilities : Specialist, IT Remote (Manila, Philippines)
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Royal Caribbean Group
Location : Remote Us
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor assigned incident queues and action accordingly (Break/Fix)
- Monitor assigned SRM queues and action work orders accordingly (IMAC Services – install, move, add, change)
- Review / update internal support documentation and provide feedback to RCCL Help Desk leadership team
- Provide weekly status reports on reoccurring issues, queue status (new vs closed vs in progress), along with any additional data that may be required
- Provide global support coverage over varying shifts
- Maintenance / Project work as and when required
- Any others tasks that may be required from day to day
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in area of specialty preferred, not required
- Lotus Notes experience a plus
- Proven problem solving methodology with a rational approach to problem management
- Ability to formulate, communicate and implement technical solutions.
- Ability to document processes for both technical analysis and user support
- Flexible, enthusiastic attitude, capable of working independently or as a member of a team, under pressure while being able to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to self-motivate, learn and grow with a willingness to undertake any and all tasks assigned.
- Excellent communication and written skills within a global environment while dealing with all aspects of the business
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal) required. (Additional language skills a plus)