Job Responsibilities : Business Analyst – Finance
Salary : 80000 per Year
Company : AANSEACORE INC.
Location : Remote US
Role : Business Analyst – Finance
Location : Vegas NV
We are looking to onboard an accomplished Business Analyst – Data to join our client in USA. This is a 100% remote job and the candidate will become an integral part of our client’s IT PMO.
The ideal candidate will be specialized in :
- Salesforce modules including changes and configurations and customizations
- Finance – Have in-depth understanding of finance functions as a generalist or specialist in P&L supply chain ERP Global Planning Forecasting and reporting
- Candidate must also be well versed with the capabilities and constraints of ERP SAP Concur ADP or D365.
Additionally the candidate will be working directly with the business to develop use cases and functional specifications documentation.
Skill / Qualifications
- Business Financial Marketing or Business Information Systems degree
- OR relevant work experience plus 2 years of previous business analyst project support or application testing experience
- OR 3+ years or previous experience and training as business analyst project support project management application integration or application testing experience
- OR BA certification from IIBA
- OR A reasonable combination of the above
- Demonstrated effective analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience soliciting gathering and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience with various elicitation techniques
- Comfortable engaging the technical subject matter experts as needed and documenting detailed technical information
- Excellent time management
- Experience driving ambiguous information to quantifiable request (who when why what)
- Experience authoring requirements grooming user stories for agile development and creating related documentation
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders business process owners technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Proficient in MS Office Excel Visio or Adobe for document creation or other related tools
- Experience using a team-based project solution such as Jira Confluence Basecamp MS Project SharePoint or other technology
Functional Areas of Specialization:
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce modules including changes and configurations and customizations
- Have in-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of ERP SAP Concur ADP or D365
- Understanding of finance functions as a generalist or specialist in P&L supply chain ERP Global Planning Forecasting and reporting
- Translating high-level business requirements into functional specifications
- Managing the process of creating technical specifications for the IT organization
- Managing change to functional and technical specifications including approval and acceptance
- Documenting participants meetings decision points approvals and for the production of a Business Requirements Document (BRD) in the Elaborate / Ideation phase of projects
- Writing user stories based on business requirements
- Translating user stories into an actionable business requirements document (BRD)
- Working with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Scheduling confirming attendees organizing creating agenda items documenting decisions next steps and outstanding agenda items for requirements gathering interviews and workshops
- Conducting formal and adhoc requirements interviews
- Validating technical requirements and assumptions related to technical requirements with subject matter experts
- Determining additional appropriate audience for requirements including subject matter experts as and if needed
- Creating or integrating mock-ups to illustrate complex interactions ideas or requirements as needed such as a process flow diagram or other visual representations using industry standard tools such as Visio Excel Paint or Adobe
- Documenting field types (currency numerical paragraph email complex etc.) requirements descriptions of custom objects/fields needed
- Validating technical dependencies and assumptions related to technical dependencies with subject matter experts such as systems analysts system engineers data base administrators data architects as and when needed
- Validating technical requirements and dependencies for reports including calendar timing (daily monthly quarterly for example) reporting sorting and view with subject matter experts and the user community and / or stakeholders
- Documenting reporting sorting and selection criteria and views needed
- Documenting reporting fields and dependencies and types of output such as comma delimited Excel or PDF reports
- Identifying and documenting key performance indicators (KPI’s) and security requirements
- Validating KPI and security assumptions and technical dependencies with subject matter experts in the related fields
- Documenting KPI’s and security criteria
- Documenting acceptance criteria with stakeholders
- Validating acceptance criteria with subject matter experts
- Converting non-technical business requirements into User Acceptance Testing scripts (UAT’s)
- Organizing UAT testing including invitations scheduling monitoring and status report on UAT acceptance completion delta and failures
- Escalating UAT testing failures to Build / Execute team in a precise and timely manner and rescheduling UAT testing of failed objects
Competitive Hourly Rate (Depending on Experience)
We are champions of change torchbearers of innovation pioneers of modern business and technology solutions believers in teamwork transparency and relationships.
We are AANSEACORE – a global Business Technology Transformation Solutions Company specializing in Professional Staffing. Asia Africa North – South America Europe Australia the global presence we strive to establish is at the core of AANSEACORE and this underlines our ‘global family’ ethos.
We specialize in Flexi-Staffing (Temp. Staffing) and Contract to Hire Staffing. Our staffing and HR team brings 3-decade expertise and experience to the table. With dedicated Account Managers for each of our clients our consultants work for assignments across the globe based on clients’ needs.
With our vast network of clients we are always on the move fulfilling their contract positions.
Visit Us at www.aanseacore.com to learn more.
AANSEACORE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age ancestry color family or medical care leave gender identity or expression genetic information marital status medical condition national origin physical or mental disability political affiliation protected veteran status race religion sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with AANSEACORE and the country where you work.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Corporate finance: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location