Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary : 58000 per Year
Company : Zimmer Biomet
Location : Remote US
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for optimization and execution of marketing campaign efforts across all digital channels. This includes assistance with and implementation of integrated marketing plans search engine optimization analytics reporting website updates paid advertising development and social media management. In addition the Digital Marketing Specialist will act as an active partner with product and brand teams across all business units to ensure effective timely execution of digital campaign efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support all business unit tactical communication efforts for specific product lines including product launches industry events customer initiatives advertising and integrated marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns to multiple levels throughout the organization
- Plan and execute web SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to assist with design and optimization of user experience
- Identify digital trends insights and forward-looking opportunities to keep our digital presence relevant and up to date with the latest technologies/platforms
- Collaborate with and assist internal IT team where appropriate with details of user testing and implementation
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Comfortable with cross-functional communication throughout multiple levels within the organization
- Candidates should be data driven process oriented and embrace being part of a highly collaborative work environment
- Knowledge of Adobe (AEM) or alternative enterprise level content management systems
- Proven working experience in social media– specifically (but not limited to) LinkedIn Facebook Twitter and Instagram.
- General knowledge of medical device business and associated digital marketing channels
- General knowledge of user interface design principles
- Strong organizational skills used to drive to timely results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Journalism Communications or other related field; preference will be given for applied related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred.
- Experience producing publishing and creating content on digital platforms
- Experience collaborating with and supporting teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Up to 15%
At Zimmer Biomet we believe in The Power of Us which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included respected empowered and celebrated.
66000 – 88000