Job Responsibilities : Registered Dietitian- North Dakota -4861867002
Salary : $77000 per year
Company : Teladoc Health – Providers
Location : Remote US
Teladoc Health Inc. the global leader in virtual care is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare with a focus on high quality lower costs and improved outcomes around the world.
Our Registered Dietitians consult with our Teladoc Health members by phone or video for help with staying healthy eating right or managing a health condition like diabetes or high blood pressure. Our RD’s work remotely as independent contractors and have flexibility when scheduling member appointments. Most of our dietitians work other full-time or part-time positions and supplement their income with Teladoc Health member consultations. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian licensed in North Dakota.
About Teladoc Health Inc.:
- Teladoc Health collaborates with the world’s leading insurers employers hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
- Teladoc Health’s secure online platform and extensive network of registered dietitians assist members by delivering easy affordable access to dietitian services focused on prevention and wellness.
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Appointments are completed via phone or video only
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Be part of an innovative and collaborative learning community
We require our Registered Dieticians to meet the following criteria:
- Active State Licensure
- Must hold CDR Certification
- Must have an NPI Number
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020 Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented passionate individuals make the difference in this fast-moving collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.