Job Responsibilities : Nutrition System Analyst
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : TriHealth Inc.
Location : Remote
- Oversees and conducts training on diet and cbord management to ensure accurate use and ensure patient safety.
- Is self-directed and able to prioritize daily schedule to meet professional demands and demonstrates flexibility by being able to adjust schedule to meet daily needs.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in all aspects of program management to ensure patient safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietics Nutrition Food Science or relevant function.
- Registered/Licensed Dietitian
- 1-2 years of Professional Hospital food service (room service) experience is requried.
- CBORD application and room service operations preferred.
- Previous experience with CBORD administrative functions preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office application required.
- Hospital Information Management Systems (EPIC) preferred.
- Must be flexible with work assignments and able to work in a labor intensive work environment.
Everything we do at TriHealth is with our Team Members in mind and that includes:
- Supporting our team with training programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Comprehensive benefits and more.
Click Here : Apply Now