Job Responsibilities : Dietitian – part-time, primarily remote
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : Holland Home
Location : Remote US
Care Resources Dietitian – part-time mostly remote!
Care Resources PACE is seeking to add a part-time Dietitian to join their team of health care professionals. The part-time position works 3 days per week and works primarily remotely.
Why Join Care Resources PACE?
We are a community-based program for people 55 years or older that promotes healthy independent living and helps prevent nursing home placement. We develop comprehensive care plans to help our participants made medical decisions every step of the way.
- Screen and assess program participant nutritional status
- Use pertinent data to plan and implement appropriate nutrition interventions
- Communicates interventions to the inter-disciplinary team to ensure nutritional needs of participants are met including those who are considered to be high risk
Skills to Be Successful
- Flexibility resiliency and adaptability
- Self-directed and autonomous while being a strong team player
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfort with navigating various technologies and computer applications
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in nutrition or dietetics from an accredited program
- Current registration with Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Prior experience working with a frail or elderly population preferred
- Current driver’s license and insurance to be able to travel around Kent and Ionia counties to visit participants at their place of residence