Job Responsibilities : Product Designer – 2022 Full-Time Apprenticeship
Salary : $76000 per year
Company : Leverege
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Graduate
Track the location of high-value assets indoors & outdoors.
Monitor the status of high-value assets for efficiency & compliance.
Enhance your service delivery and exceed customer expectations.
Optimize & automate your workflows to streamline operations.
At Leverege we’re building IoT the way it should be. Our products are simple intuitive reliable and powerful. We work with our clients throughout their entire product lifecycle to help them successfully launch some of the largest IoT solutions in the world.
The rotational full-time program is meant for designers who are ready to learn everything they need to know to succeed as a product designer at a small startup. We don’t box designers into a specific narrow role. Instead they will work fluidly and collaboratively with the rest of the organization through all aspects of the design process. The program is meant for recent college graduates or career changers with some design experience and a portfolio that showcases critical thinking and growth.
First 3 Months: Design Training Bootcamp. Get familiar with every tool you’ll need to use. From prototyping and UX to visual design and animation you’ll learn it all.
Months 4-9: Work with a senior designer on one of the largest full-scale IoT deployments in the country. You will be responsible for user research wireframing visual design user testing and more.
Months 10 & onwards: Become the lead designer for a new IoT product! You’re a full member of our team. This program has no expiration date and we hope you stay on at Leverege for a long long time!
We believe in empowering individuals and provide every designer the opportunity to lead the design effort on a given product. We are looking for team members that have grit desire and an overall relentless ambition to execute. Curious about the role? Read about the experience of our last apprentice Lauren.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to design on a wide range of IoT applications in different industries
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering Product Management and other business partners to arrive at the best possible solutions
- Design features and products that ship quickly and with a high quality
- User test prototypes and products & incorporate findings
- Create flows prototypes and high-fidelity visuals for our products
- Work closely with Engineering for quality assurance throughout the product lifecycle
- Create visual assets (PDFS ebooks pitch decks website graphics videos and more) for our brand
What We Value
- Hunger to continuously improve your design abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think through complex IoT systems
- Creative thinking and passion for design
- Remote-First Company U.S. Based Company
- Employee Stock Options
- Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Vacation. At least 3 weeks of vacation per year are encouraged
Note: Research says men tend to apply even if they only meet ~60% of the job qualifications whereas women and other marginalized groups are hesitant to do so. If you don’t match 100% of the job qualifications but think you’d be a great fit we encourage you to apply
Want to see some of our work? Check out Leverege and IoT For All on Dribbble.