Job Responsibilities : Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist-Data Entry-Part-Time/Remote/$13 Hour
Salary : $13 an hour
Company : Cass Information Systems, Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
LOOKING FOR A DATA ENTRY POSITION? THIS MAY BE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU.
- 100% REMOTE – 100% FLEXIBLE
- Work 25-29 hours per week when it fits into your life
- Must complete the 4+ week paid training program in-person at our Bridgeton office in the St. Louis area
- STARTING PAY is $13 per hour with production bonuses
- Ideal for stay-at-home parents caregivers homeschool parents retirees etc.
- Position operates and maintains a personal computer entering data to pay freight invoices and report information
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operates a personal computer by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by on-line programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Understands the basic transportation industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing/payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of Cass generic procedures and customer specific requirements.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs duties in accordance with proper time/quality standard routine.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no lost or missing bills.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Type 9000 keystrokes per hour with accuracy.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Good analytical organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Positive work attitude.
- Consistently work scheduled hours.
- Willing to work extra hours learn new accounts etc.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or account assignments as necessary.
- Ability to attend on-site training for 4+ weeks Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboarding experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility control and efficiency in their supply chains communications networks facilities and other operations. Disbursing over $80 billion annually on behalf of clients and with total assets in excess of $2.4 billion Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.