Job Responsibilities: Data Entry
Salary: $17 – $18 per hour
Location: Remote(United States)
Educational requirements: High School
We are seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join the team. This role is responsible for performing data entry work using a computer and appropriate software; entering, updating, researching, verifying and/or retrieving data into/from various systems; and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded.
- Enters, updates and verifies data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into Quility’s database to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks contracts and other documents received and completion dates.
- Assists and trains employees and new data entry operators on software programs.
- Aids technical staff to resolve computer and software problems.
- Runs and distributes reports.
- Creates back up files for all data.
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Highly Productive
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field, or equivalent number of years of contract experience.
- Experience with data entry and contract review.
- Customer Service experience preferred.