Job Responsibilities : Data Coordinator
Salary : $16 – $19 an hour
Company : Simplifya
Location : Remote
- Research federal state county and city regulations. Identify those relevant to licensed operators in the cannabis industry.
- Working with our offshore data entry team create regulation sets perform quality assurance checks on their work assignments and load the regulation sets to our compliance platform.
- In this manner expand and maintain the accuracy of our regulatory library. You will use a variety of tools to ensure quality.
- Research state agencies to identify license types for cannabis businesses. Find sources of data for those license types and use those sources to ensure the accuracy of Simplifya products.
- Maintain internal documentation of data collection and updating procedures including manuals guides logs and release notes.
- Work with team members to identify troubleshoot and resolve errors in our regulatory content regulation library Simplifya Verified and any other Simplifya product.
- Excellent data entry analysis transformation and manipulation skills. Expertise with Google Sheets (preferred) or Microsoft Excel. WordPress experience is also a plus.
- Extremely high attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Ability to document tasks and assignments in an efficient logical manner and provide the supervisor with concise and informative updates.
- Strong independent work ethic. We value individual accountability and expect employees to seek guidance when needed keep co-workers apprised of status multi-task demonstrate initiative and accomplish their assignments on time.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage workflow in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related field.
- Experience in any of the following types of companies or industries would be helpful: software startup cannabis regulatory compliance audit licensing.
- This is a remote position but candidates must live within reasonable driving distance of Denver to attend monthly company events.