Job Responsibilities : Customer Care Representative (Sunday-Thursday)
Salary : $36000 Per Year
Company : UNFI
Location : Temporarily remote CA
Educational requirements : High School
Who are we?
UNFI Canada is the leading distributor of natural organic and specialty foods! We transform the world of food for our associates customers and the families we serve everyday! Our mission is to provide healthier food choices to people everywhere. Better Food Better Future!
As a Customer Care Representative you’ll get to help #MoveFoodForward through administration data entry and providing exceptional service to our customers! Read on to learn more!
Position: Customer Care Representative
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Schedule: Sunday – Thursday 9:00 am-5:30 pm EST
Location: Position is based out of our Vaughan Ontario facility.
Working Conditions: Due to COVID-19 the position is work from home.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer care and maintaining strong professional customer relationships via the phone and other media methods. Assist customers with new orders advise status of orders furnishes information on new products. Communicate changes in customer delivery schedules and routing including order deadline and delivery status. Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate personnel. Remain in compliance with established performance metrics that support the desired Customer Experience and assisting in populating data into the Customer Care Relationship Management (CRM). Complete related records reports and documentation.
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate entry of customer orders received orders by phone fax electronically and by email confirming that the order meets the minimum dollar amount.
- Maintaining customer account information utilizing business systems (WBS UBS CRM) and other established department systems tools and documents.
- Processes orders for order deadline including data entry and remain available in the call queue to answer inbound calls.
- Responsible for call card processing and ensuring that account minimums are met and possible duplicate orders addressed.
- Acknowledges all orders.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively performing miscellaneous customer care functions.
- Review customer order deadline and deliveries to provide customer updates with current ETA’s.
- Works occasional overtime as required to meet deadlines communicating late route calls product recalls and other call campaigns.
- Processes orders in a timely fashion meeting all deadlines.
- Supports decisions made by the manager that could affect productivity of the department.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers and coworkers.
- Resolves questions requests and problems promptly and courteously utilizing the company CRM tool for issue tracking and resolution reporting.
- Provides superior customer care to support the company desired customer experience.
- Coordinates with the Accounting Department regarding customer credit status.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Performs other job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
Education/ Certifications: (Required & Preferred)
- High School Diploma
- 1 -2 years customer service experience or other related business experience
- Call Center experience preferred
- Willingness to acquire knowledge of company products and sales policies and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Excel Word and Outlook
- System Implementation preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Pleasant phone manner
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask to complete projects with multiple deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to type 40 wpm+
- Baseline ability to 10-key by touch (industry standard minimum key strokes requirement)
Reasons to Apply to UNFI Canada:
- Our Culture and our Values: We believe in #FuelingtheFuture and #FeedingthePlanet. We deliver together to provide #BetterFood for a #BetterFuture and win big!
- Health & Dental Benefits package offered on your first day!
- Retirement Savings Program available after 6 months of service!
- Employee Discount Plan on Natural & Organic Foods!
- Work remotely from home!
- A friendly and helpful team!
UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of gender age race ethnicity disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternative formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) please contact the main recruiting contact for the position or Human Resources to discuss your specific needs.
- Schedule: Full-time