Job Responsibilities : Data Entry Specialist
Salary : $17 an hour
Company : MultiPlan Inc.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- This is a temporary position which is expected to last 60 to 120 days.
- The expected start date is July 19 2022.
- A training class is provided during the first week of employment. New employees will need to work 8:00 to 4:30 pm CT during the training.
- After training there is flexibility in the work schedule
- Intake and create cases in all applicable systems.
- Perform timely data entry of necessary information
- Research appropriate systems to identify data needed to complete cases.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to efficiently use a keyboard and quickly navigate software applications.
- High speed internet access.
- Quiet work area without distractions.
- Regular and consistent attendance and adherence to work schedule.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminology preferred.
- Communication skills (verbal written listening).
- Ability to work without frequent supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all required situations.
- Ability to use software hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities.
Our commitment to diversity inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
**Pursuant to Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act” the following salary range is provided solely for applicants living in Colorado. $17.00. If an applicant does not live in Colorado this salary range may not apply. Specific offers take into account a candidate’s education experience and skills as well as the candidate’s work location and internal equity. This position is also eligible for health insurance 401k and bonus opportunity.