Job Responsibilities : Cybersecurity Technician
Salary : $17 – $25 an hour
Company : Trapp Technology
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Position Summary: The Cybersecurity Technician I provides technical cybersecurity support to customers by researching and answering questions in a professional manner via phone and email troubleshooting problems monitoring and assessing alerts and closing tickets efficiently. The position provides rapid response to alerts by following detailed policies procedures and standards to ensure protection of customers information assets.
- Assesses customer cybersecurity support needs.
- Follows detailed procedures step by step to ensure the protection of customers information assets.
- Reviews alerts and data from sensors and documents formal technical incident reports.
- Researches emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network incidents.
- Provides incident response support including mitigating actions to contain activity and facilitating forensics analysis when necessary.
- Partners with IT process and control owners and supports legal and regulatory deliverables.
- Delivers results by responding and closing alerts with efficiency to ensure time to close requirements are met.
- Participates in Trapp internal meetings and required training
- Maintains a professional image and demonstrates an understanding of and follows all Trapp Policies and Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum of two years customer support experience in a technical environment preferred.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and policies.
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Ability to compose grammatically correct concise and accurate notes
- Possess good troubleshooting skills and be able to isolate and fix problems quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Provides strong customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour