Job Responsibilities : Seasonal Remote Customer Support (15 – 30 hours) (Alabama)
Salary : From $12 an hour
Company : Chatbooks
Location : Remote
Position: Customer Support
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (can go up to 30) We have two positions opening, weekdays Mon-Fri with a few weekends here and there, or Friday-Tuesday, working on weekends consistently, getting Wed/Thur off.
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills. Finding needles in haystacks is a lot easier with a magnet. Be a magnet!
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently navigate through several programs and applications.
- Ability to be coachable, adaptable, and open to change.
- Builds relationships to create lifelong customers. Bending over backward is not just for yoga.
- Resolves customer inquiries and concerns quickly and with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for achieving personal productivity targets.
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to talk on the phone with customers on a daily basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be honest, organized, personable, highly-motivated, and a pro at time management.
- Must be detail-oriented, articulate, incredibly flexible, and tech-savvy.
- Passion for Chatbooks and excitement for preserving customer’s memories.
- Customer Service experience is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to successfully complete training.
- Typing speed to be at least 50 wpm. Being a lightning-fast typist is needed (although we will also accept race-car fast or even just mass-transit fast – if you can do it with a smile).
- Consistent internet connection in your home. You will need a computer, an iPhone or Android that is not more than two years old..
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and speak English fluently.
- From the comfort of your home! Sofa or desk, you choose.
- Part-Time position 15 hours minimum, 30 hours maximum.
- Training requirements: Up to 1 month online and with a Leader over the phone.
- View Full Descriptions