Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative
Salary : $45,000 a year
Company : SupplyHouse
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
SupplyHouse.com a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the plumbing electrical and HVAC space is seeking new associates to join our Customer Service Phones Team! This individual will be responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries concerns and requests relating to SupplyHouse.com’s products and services. The ideal candidate will be excited to speak to our customers every day! (Prior customer service experience or product knowledge is not required.)
This is a remote-based role within select states in the United States. At this time we are only able to employ those located in the following states: Florida Georgia Nevada New Jersey New York North Carolina Ohio South Carolina Tennessee Texas and Washington.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Location: Remote (Florida Georgia Nevada New Jersey New York North Carolina Ohio South Carolina Tennessee Texas and Washington)
Salary: $45000/year ($21.63/hour)
Schedule: This role is a full-time opportunity requiring 40 hours per week. We operate 7 days a week around the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (local time). There is however some flexibility with this schedule as well as weekend availability options based on your preferences.
*Weekend Bonus: Employees will be paid an additional $4.00/hour for any hours worked on Saturdays and Sundays.*
- Answer phones in a friendly and professional manner
- Process customer orders changes and returns according to SupplyHouse.com’s established policies and procedures
- Answer basic product questions
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct unresolved issues to the designated resource(s)
- Record details of inquires comments and complaints on SupplyHouse.com’s Admin system
- Attend a weekly Customer Service department meeting
- Collaborate with SupplyHouse.com team members to resolve problems facilitate solutions and enhance the Customer Service Department
- Associate/Bachelor degrees preferred or High School Diploma/GED equivalent with 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm during escalated situations
- Ability to make independent and thorough decisions
- Stable internet connection
What’s important to us:
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT – Our 5 core values! (Generosity Respect Innovation Teamwork and GRIT)
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match 100% company-paid medical insurance optional dental and vision add-ons life insurance vacation and sick days.
- We promote a work/life balance – We value your time! We encourage a healthy separation between your professional and personal life with our flex-time work policy and health & wellness initiatives that allow employees to feel refreshed and recharged.
- We give back – We provide many virtual opportunities to help our local communities such as our Adopt-a-Family initiative fundraising initiatives for trade schools and mentorship programs with local schools.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture in a remote setting with engaging virtual events including our Core Values Weeks Employee Appreciation Day optional Out-of-Office Monthly Events and virtual clubs. Look out for our Football Knockout Pool Book Club and Craft Nights!
- We listen – We encourage collaboration feedback and new ideas through our monthly town halls departmental team lunches and regular check-ins with upper management. It is our priority to make sure you enjoy coming to work every day.
What our employees are saying:
- “The people here are amazing. In this tough phase of the pandemic the people and the company have handled the situation very well. They take really good care of the team and they always try to make sure employees stay in touch by organizing virtual events!” -Yash IT Team
- “I love the teamwork the caliber of people who are employed here and the way everyone is so supportive caring and welcoming. This truly is a company that strives to grow and evolve and continue to be even better and is open to new ideas and innovative concepts from employees. You feel valued because your opinions are welcomed and encouraged. Your strengths are cultivated and you feel real growth in your position.” -Katy Customer Service Team
- “I enjoy working at SupplyHouse.com because they truly value generosity and the act of giving back to our community. With many being significantly affected by the pandemic the company has gone to great lengths to not only be there for its employees but also our surrounding communities. I’m looking forward to the day when we can do that again all together.” -Anna HR Team