Job Responsibilities : Copywriter
Salary : 69000 per Year
Company : Majestic Steel USA, Inc.
Location : Remote US
The Copywriter will join an award-winning team with diverse skillsets and a commitment to excellence. This
position will support Majestic Steel and Majestic’s portfolio of businesses including fashion technology real
estate and hospitality. Creating content across all channels both internally and externally. This includes
concepting creative execution and ensuring the integrity of the brand’s voice tone and articulation. In addition
they will get to partner with areas across the business to develop targeted meaningful and effective content.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1979 Majestic Steel USA is a family owned leading steel distribution processing and solutions company. With 10 strategic locations in California Washington Nevada Texas Arkansas Ohio and Florida Majestic stocks processes and ships steel to thousands of customers across North America. Majestic sells its steel to a diverse set of customers across markets including the HVAC construction equipment agriculture and appliance industries.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
We are an employee customer centric and values driven company. We are focused on being the most dynamic and forward-thinking culture in our industry. A place where talent and technology combine to revolutionize the steel business for generations to come.
Our strategy is to continue investing in geographical expansion top talent and technology so that we create exceptional employee and customer experiences.
We are an award-winning workplace: Top Workplace Award (2010-2021) and North Coast Ohio 99 (2005-2021)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create and edit effective content including advertising white paper op-eds internal communications business presentations and social media
- Support the organization with written and verbal communications
- Contribute creative ideas for new types of content opportunities
- Ensure consistency of voice and brand with all communications
- Provide guidance and support to business partners to empower them to speak as the brand
- Organizational duties including managing execution project and content calendar
- Other job related duties and special projects as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience writing for an ad agency/marketing agency
(B2B experience preferred)
- Proficiency in some or all the following programs: Microsoft Word Excel and Internet applications.
- All applicants must submit a portfolio of work.
- Writing/creative work supporting major brands (preferred)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Strong listening verbal and writing skills
- Excellent proofreading copy editing and creative abilities
- Ability to quickly synthesize complex information for succinct communication to relevant internal and external audiences.
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment while working independently and as part of a team
- Capable of managing multiple competing projects and seeing them through to completion on time and with high levels of quality
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively from a home office setting
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours/days as needed.
- Must be able to travel occasionally and work at an outside location.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
We are a “work how you work best” company– we offer both fully remote positions as well as a work from home flexibility. For most office roles we do not require a minimum number of days per week at your assigned location.
Majestic Steel offers our employees competitive wages career growth opportunities and excellent benefits including health dental vision 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan pet insurance and many more benefits.
We also offer a generous Time Off program that includes PTO 9 holidays per year a paid sabbatical program paid volunteer time and paid parental leave.
At Majestic we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse voices are welcomed from associates throughout the entire organization. We have an inclusive culture where all associates are respected; where different viewpoints thoughts and ideas are encouraged and embraced. Majestic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Majestic considers qualified applicants without regard to race color religion creed gender national origin age disability veteran status marital status pregnancy sex gender expression or identity sexual orientation citizenship or any other legally protected class.