Job Responsibilities : Virtual Classroom Producer (100% REMOTE – PST HOURS)
Salary : $50000 per year
Company : GP Strategies Corporation
Location : Remote US
GP Strategies Corporation is a global workforce transformation provider of organizational and technical performance learning solutions. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training consulting and business improvement services customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies automotive financial services technology aerospace & defense industries and other commercial and government customers. Additional information can be found at gpstrategies.com.
GP Strategies Corporation has a position open for a Virtual Classroom Producer. This is a remote position and the hours of support are first shift (start time is typically 6/7 AM PST) but as with the other producers time flexing may be required.
- The individual on the Virtual Classroom Team is responsible for providing technical coordination and support before and during the virtual classroom session.
- The producer shall be responsible for the operation of the virtual classroom technical platform to deliver classes according to the various delivery methods.
- They will also be responsible for training the other Virtual Classroom Services producers and instructors throughout the Enterprise on the use of the technical platform the functions needed to produce a virtual classroom session and virtual instruction techniques.
- They will also provide support and advise to Instructional Systems Designers and Course Designers on virtual course design.
- Exceptional customer client service skills and a technical aptitude
- Technical knowledge of the WebEx Training platform that enables the delivery of virtual classroom courses preferred but not required
- Ability to provide high quality operational and communication capabilities to enable seamless information transfer between Instructors and service provider.
- Ability to provide support staff to provide technical support to any students joining the session one hour before a class session; and respond to all non-urgent items related to scheduled class sessions in less than 24 hours.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race national origin gender age religion disability sexual orientation veteran status or marital status.