Job Responsibilities : Omni Agent (Email, Chat and Phone Support)
Salary : $15 an hour
Company : Blue Ridge Communications
Location : Remote US
Blue Ridge Communications
Local Contact Centers
Lehighton Pennsylvania 18235
Various Shifts Available including 11PM-7AM (Must be able to work Sat or Sunday)
$15/hr during training; After training $15-$17/hr based on shift selected
**PLEASE READ: The Chat/Email Omni Agent position is a work from home opportunity HOWEVER our work from home agents MUST reside within a 50 mile radius from one of our local Contact Centers.
- Next training class is expected to start on August 1st and will be conducted remotely Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.
***Work from home agents must have a High Speed Data Connection with a Minimum of 100 Mbps and quiet dedicated office space for working remotely.
Blue Ridge Communications is seeking Customer Care Specialists who are enthusiastic in interacting with customers through online platforms such as social media email and live chat. As a Customer Care Specialist you will be at the heart of our business where you act as a professional resource for our valued customers. Customer Care Specialists within the Online Customer Support Team balance both online and phone interactions based on the business needs.
We ask our teams to provide a consultative approach to educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services. The ability to utilize open-end questions to troubleshoot technical equipment is key to providing customers with effective support in correcting issues that may arise. We encourage our teams to build trusted relationships with our customers by providing information and handling data entry accurately and timely. Our teams pride themselves in constant growth and education so we are able to meet our customers’ needs in answering their inquiries.
Performance goals and metrics help our teams stay accountable to achieve an improved customer experience. Performance goals must be met on a monthly basis to qualify for our work from home program. Strong written communication skills are required. Writing style will need to adhere to our company tone and brand standards as all written communication is customer facing and at times visible on social media. We look for candidates who thrive in positive and innovative work cultures.
Our company promises to deliver A Trusted and Valued Connection – Always. In this exciting position you will have the opportunity to help us deliver on that promise directly.
- Full-Time employees receive:
- Comprehensive paid training
- Company paid Medical Dental and Vision plan
- Company paid Pension Plan
- Company matched 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Wellness Program Incentives
- Advancement Opportunities
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Sales and/or Technical Experience is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Zendesk or similar platform
- Excellent Communication Skills – Oral and Written
- Proficient Grammar and Typing Skills
- Strong Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while adapting changes
- Ability to meet set performance metrics and goals
- Ability to exercise good judgement