Job Responsibilities : Software Support Agent
Salary : $43,000 – $55,000 a year
Company : Better Talent
Location : Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming support requests via phone chat and email utilizing an internal tracking system.
- Maintain trouble tickets according to the department’s practices with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Methodically determine the nature of support requests and utilize the most efficient avenue for completion.
- Perform root-cause analysis on issues and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Beta test systems and software with an eye for detail to ensure successful product delivery.
- Understanding of database relationships and terminology; SQL knowledge a plus.
- Troubleshoot client telephony issues by identifying troubleshooting correcting problems rerouting traffic conferring with engineers and submitting tickets to carriers.
- Escalate issues to appropriate resources following company Escalation processes.
- Continually strive to learn and understand all facets of OUR products and services.
Qualifications & Skills
- Trust accounting and Reservation Management skills.
- Working in ticketing systems phone and chat.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Suite products and expertise on multiple operating systems.
- Ability to figure percentages statistics and apply them to needed applications
- Understanding of database relationships and terminology; SQL knowledge and API connections.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Complex Problem Solving: Specialist identifies complex problems and reviews related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions to end users’ satisfaction.
- Documenting/Recording Information: record maintain and organize internal and external documents.
- Organization: Thinks ahead organized in approach and activities details work done so that anyone can pick up where left off when escalated.
- Cooperation/Teamwork: Maintains good working relationships with others very cooperative.
- Language Skills: Ability to read analyze and interpret general business periodicals professional journals technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers clients customers and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest commissions proportions and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Accounting background is a plus!
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral diagram or schedule form.
Click Here : Apply Now