Job Responsibilities : Customer Experience Agent
Salary : $18 an hour
Company : AvantStay
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
- Respond to guest messages promptly and personally with the goal of establishing an open welcoming relationship.
- Interact with guests via phone email and chat.
- Support field operation teams in maintaining a consistent guest experience.
- Keep relevant systems updated with customer information and property details.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information regarding AvantStay properties and policies.
- Understand who our guests are and what brought them to AvantStay.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide succinct organized updates.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with field operators and local vendors.
- Provide the highest level of customer support and concierge services to all current and future guests.
What you’ll bring…
- Customer service and/or concierge experience required.
- Background in real estate and/or short-term rentals preferred.
- Positive enthusiastic and passionate about the home sharing economy.
- Ability to understand and convey both business issues and technical concepts.
- Reliable with a strong understanding of team dynamics.
- Capable of quickly learning new software systems.
- Strong communication skills and close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding regarding short-term rental and hospitality industries.
- Keep up with industry trends and local regulatory environments.
- Must live in the United States.