Job Responsibilities : Specialist, Reservations Vendor Management (Remote Work Assignment Available)
Salary : $48,160 – $60,200 a year
Company : Frontier Airlines, Inc
Location : Remote
- Responsible for back office operations and real-time monitoring of offline productivity.
- Manage and enhance offline processes and work with BPO vendor as needed to maintain consistency with Frontier requirements.
- Provide guidance training and coaching to BPO vendor for areas of focus and optimization of staffing levels and back office quality.
- Provide BPO vendor with on-site monitoring SME support and auditing to ensure standardized offline practices.
- Understand and enforce DOT compliance and regulations; conduct periodic audits for compliance of regulated areas.
- Troubleshoot research and resolve technology reporting and fraud issues reported by the Reservations department staff.
- Monitor back office known bugs and issues within the technology area escalating where necessary to expedite resolution. Monitor and report problems on existing software and hardware.
- Develop administer and analyze initiatives to maximize offline revenue generation and minimize loss of revenue.
- Using business specific quality measurements track performance and improvement against these metrics.
- Responsible for project coordination involving the introduction of new products or development to existing products that may impact internal groups especially IT Ecommerce Customer Relations Reservations Airports and Revenue Accounting.
- Assist in the development UAT testing and maintenance of all back office technology and related projects that support departmental strategies as needed.