Job Responsibilities : Administrative Coordinator
Salary : $46,275 – $54,500 a year
Company : Virginia Dept of Professional & Occ Reg
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Knowledge of assigned regulatory programs operations and administrative processes and procedures
- Strong computer skills (specifically Microsoft Office)
- Working knowledge of use of database systems
- Effective time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including conveying information to others effectively and understanding written and oral information provided by others
- High school diploma or equivalent and good understanding of English principles and office management required.
- Experience handling multiple tasks priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in meeting planning progressively managing administrative projects and business operations office practices and customer services or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) preferred
- Experience preparing print materials (brochures flyers newsletters) preferred.
- Experience in a regulatory environment preferred.
- Additional coursework and/or training related to English grammar and/or business writing is preferred.