Job Responsibilities : System Administrator
Salary : $22.50 an hour
Company : Compass Group
Location : Toronto, ON CA
You might not know our name but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world with 625000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools colleges hospitals office buildings senior living communities tourist attractions sports venues remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Restaurant Associates? Imagine joining a team that’s at the top of their game. Come to work at Restaurant Associates and learn from the pros how to serve thousands of visitors in some of the world’s best venues. Because of what we do more than 30000 guests enjoy an unforgettable experience every day. Learn. Grow. Serve. It’s a winning combination. Join us.
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 6:30AM to 3:30PM
Location: 111 Richmond Street West Toronto ON (Google Office)
- No Weekends
- Food Handlers Certificate is an asset
- Culinary experience is an asset
How you will make an impact:
This individual will focus on working collaboratively with Mobius managers other team members to the implementation changes to menus logs and signage. .
As a Mobius Admin you will:
- Maintains all information related to Mobius menu database
- Ensures compliance with all sector policies/ procedures
- Be in open communication with all individual managers in café locations
- Enter café signage into Mobius utilizing culinary menu mixes and recipe guides
- Flag any potential errors on menus and dig deeper when needed
- Superior working knowledge of knowledge of ingredients used in our spaces and continual upgrading of our Master Sub Ingredient List
- Finding UPC information for packaged product and reporting to site Ingredient Admin
- Assist with entry of catering signage of weekly basis
- Update Change log on a daily basis
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possess working knowledge of computer operations and associated software applications required to accomplish job responsibilities plus proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- In depth knowledge of regulatory compliance standards for food and nutrition services
- Exhibits initiative responsibility flexibility and leadership
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates without regard to race colour citizenship religion sex marital / family status sexual orientation gender identity aboriginal status age disability or persons who may require an accommodation to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process please contact PeopleHub@compass-canada.com for further information.