Job Responsibilities : Accounts Payable Associate
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : One Call
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- For each invoice or payment request verify that the GL distribution/account coding is appropriate and consistent with the type expense the legal entity receiving the invoice and the operating department that originated the purchase.
- Work with Procurement/Sourcing buyers to resolve purchase order related issues that are impeding the release and timely payment of an invoice. This includes relaying information to the buyer about the error message received when the posting attempt occurred.
- Participate in and support process improvement and system enhancement projects and proactively identify ongoing opportunities for such improvements (e.g. accounts payable workflow account-coding quality).
- A strong ability to analyze documents invoices contracts in regard to payments.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles practices and processes.
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles and practices.
- Skill in data entry.
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented.
- Team skills including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees clients and public.
Click Here : Apply Now