Job Responsibilities : Regional Workplace Manager
Salary : $132000 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
What to Expect
The role of Regional Workplace Manager to assist in developing and managing the operations of a world class facilities program for one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. Demonstrated industry knowledge of facilities operations processes and repairs/maintenance is preferred as well as a demonstrated focus on providing the highest service experience to our customers. The right candidate will have strong analytical ability exceptional communication skills ability to build business partnerships with third party providers and ability to resolve challenging problems with minimal guidance. This role can potentially be remote based on the qualifications of the candidate. If you are interested in becoming a part of a fast-paced team supporting the latest EV technology we are interested in hearing from you. More details about the job are listed below:
What You’ll Do
- Represent the front line of Tesla’s Regional Workplace team partnering with a diverse network of service providers to execute repairs and maintenance as well as capital improvements across multiple sites.
- In close collaboration with Field Leadership identifies scopes and secures necessary approvals to execute a variety of capital improvements in an open-location setting.
- Assist in supporting Tesla’s Regional Workplace team on multiple programs and strategic initiatives. Facilitate new site opening activities including but not limited to initiation of recurring services and setting locations up for sustained success.
- Ensure proactive and responsive resolution of routine and emergency requests; participate in 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships that drive cost efficiency speed and quality outcomes for Tesla Sales Service Delivery and Energy/Warehousing locations.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience (emergency response in a high velocity/high volume setting preferred)
- Proven ability to measure and manage work from afar including driving successful vendor relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal guidance and direction
- Superior communication skills; written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations and driving continuous improvements