Job Responsibilities : Recruitment Partner
Salary : 18 per hour
Company : Engage2Excel
Location : Remote
- An extremely strong sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting practices, candidate process management, behavioral interviewing skills, and other assessment techniques desired.
- Keen attention to detail; natural curiosity about people and their backgrounds.
- Excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical aptitude in the use of business software and applicant tracking systems.
- Prior experience working remotely from a home office is a plus.
- Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates to exceed the client’s needs and expectations.
- Maintaining accurate candidate records and ensuring the ATS is accurate.
- Proactively seeking new avenues to attract candidates.
- Handling client services responsibilities, including managing daily information/candidate data tracking, identifying potential areas of improvement, providing information to the client as needed, resolving problems, participating in client meetings and maintain a high level of