Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : SYKES
Location : Remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Works with management to understand current and future workforce needs and develops improvements to staffing processes like sourcing and selection
- Achieve 100% of assigned recruiting targets. This position recruits high-quality candidates in order to meet assigned goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Develops, implements, and manages strategic recruitment and employment programs.
- Responsible for assisting in analysis and reporting effectiveness of sourcing
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected with executing applicant sourcing plans and driving traffic while keeping in line with recruiting budget.
- Responsible for quality of hire as measured by graduation rates and attrition in the first 30, 60, and 90 days. This position may also help Recruiting Managers to source, screen, and interview candidates for G&A positions
- Oversees company recruiting programs, polices, and procedures.
- Responsible for constantly looking for opportunities to improve the current process and share ideas with Manager and team.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Ability to handle heavy volume of recruiting assignments.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills.
- Experience cold calling into organizations to build out lists of potential candidates and selling currently employed potential candidates on opportunities within SYKES.
- Intermediate knowledge of database and web-based searches.
- Internet and direct recruiting experience.