Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000 a year
Company : Clark Pest Control
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : High School
- Effectively sources and pre-screens employment applications and resumes to evaluate applicant eligibility.
- Schedules and conducts telephone screenings and interviews; proactively coordinates recruitment efforts for positions within area of responsibility including the coordination of interviews with hiring managers.
- Manages candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Maintains and tracks recruiting metrics including turnover and retention measurements.
- Utilizes multiple search engines and job boards to source for qualified candidates.
- Schedules and participates in career fairs and other recruiting outreach initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with outside vendors job boards and employment agencies to help identify qualified candidates.
- Develops maintains and posts job announcements and advertisements.
- Coordinates the distribution of offer letters with hiring managers
- Collaborates with the HR Assistant to initiate and track the pre-employment process.
- Assists with the input of new hires into the HRMS and ensures accuracy through careful auditing.
- Creates maintains and updates position job descriptions.
- Assists in the management of the onboarding process to include facilitation of new hire paperwork and new hire orientation as needed.
- May support other divisions and functions in the HR Department such as performance management benefits administration and protected leaves.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Appropriate workspace in your home private/semiprivate home-office space free of distractions and background noise
- A workspace with adequate furnishings (e.g. a desk and chair) and lighting
- Consistently reliable high-speed Internet service (broadband internet with a speed of 50 mbps or faster)
- WiFi may be used but some users may need a wired connection to their router depending on their home usage and speeds (Cellular HotSpots are not acceptable)
- Live within driving distance of the Lodi CA office and must have the ability to commute to and from the Lodi office as needed.