Job Responsibilities : Recruiter, Campus Recruitment (RP)
Salary : $75900 per year
Company : The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Location : Remote US
“We Change Lives.” That’s our core value within the Disney Campus Recruitment team. We are responsible for creating the most innovative “best in class” campus program for all segments of The Walt Disney Company.
As a Temp Recurring Recruiter you could lead the full-life cycle recruitment process for a group of clients by searching for interns who are talented in both technical and soft skills. You also could be involved with project work that supports larger recruitment strategies on our team. You will partner with hiring managers HR Business Partners recruiting team members and external partners to attract and acquire world class talent by incorporating best practices along with advanced recruiting strategies.
Flexibility is key as the clients you support could vary and the number of hours you work will vary. If this work gets you motivated and you like the thought of variety and a bit of the unknown then we want to hear from you!
You will drive and continually improve the intern process for the candidate and the company. You will provide service to clients potentially a variety of clients and be proactive with their needs. Through your influencing skills you will assist in guiding the clients through the recruitment process while creating a best in class candidate experience. To do this you will:
- Consult and partner with hiring leaders to develop recruiting strategies search execution candidate slate development and assessment offer process and candidate closing
- In conjunction with the Campus Recruitment team and other stakeholders assist in delivering recruitment strategies that increase the diversity of the organization and create a culture of inclusion
- Listen to client needs and then influence to push the business forward
- Assist larger recruitment team with creating planning and executing the overall candidate keep warm strategy for incoming hires
- Develop and manage the post-offer engagement strategy specific to incoming Summer intern hires and intern conversions
- Maintain talent pools in databases of current and former interns to help pipeline them into available early career openings
- Assist the tech recruitment team with the candidate experience strategy for diversity conferences like Grace Hopper and Afrotech
- Partner closely other program teams such as Disney Aspire and the Disney College Program to assist alumni in navigating the next chapter of their Disney career
What You Bring to the Role…
- Experience in (or awareness of) full life cycle recruiting preferably within at least one discipline
- Strong focus on diversity including the creation of a unique strategy for the client to ensure you present a strong diverse talent pool
- Flexibility to work as many as 35-40 hours during peak recruiting season and 0-5 during the off-season
- Ability to work at least half of the time during standard business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- This can be a remote opportunity. If you live in the Central Florida or Southern California area it would be hybrid.
- Proficiency with utilizing an applicant tracking system to manage the end-to-end hiring process
- 2-3 years of full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience recruiting students
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Business Administration or related degree