Job Responsibilities : Administrative Assistant – Remote
Salary : $35000 per year
Company : Truist Financial
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The position is described below. If you want to apply click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide administrative support to individuals or department. Perform general clerical and general office duties with minimal guidance. Follow established procedures methods and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed both major and minor which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Prepare (key) correspondence reports and forms.
2. Compose correspondence as directed.
3. Research and assemble information for projects.
4. Execute routine projects within general guidelines & instruction.
5. Establish and maintain files and records.
6. Answer telephone and handle walk-in inquiries
7. Arrange and handle details related to travel arrangements expense reports meetings and appointments.
8. Deal discreetly with confidential information.
9. Interact with internal and/or external customers to provide information assist in solving problems and answer questions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. Three years of experience in a support position
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to operate office equipment (e.g. fax copier)
5. Ability to endure light physical labor
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race gender color religion national origin age sexual orientation gender identity disability veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Click Here : Apply Now