Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Representative OPEN TO NC ONLY
Salary : $20000 per year
Company : Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Act as a service relationship management professional for BCBSNC customers employer groups and providers to successfully service healthcare insurance needs. Provide consistent reliable and customized stakeholder service interactions in a highly efficient and effective manner. Strengthen the BCBSNC brand by developing managing and expanding customer relationships at service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Support and be committed to the mission vision and values of the company by delivering seamless energetic and innovative service solutions to increase stakeholder satisfaction and retain customers.
- Utilize probing and creative problem solving methods to resolve foundational customer inquiries on first contact. Document corrective measures and provide instructions as needed to internal business areas to ensure prompt resolution and response to customer inquiries.
- Identify and obtain information and records from customers members providers and/or employer groups to correct/update information claims and membership records when necessary.
- Recognize patterns of inconsistent and/or inaccurate claims filing practices among customers and providers educate customers and providers on acceptable BCBSNC practices and policies.
- Perform phone/email outreach to BCBSNC vendors and business partners to resolve service issues.
- Identify understand and anticipate customers’ unexpressed needs and concerns in a caring manner.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Healthcare and Network Management partners to further optimize customer employer group and provider relations by identifying opportunities to promote stakeholder programs. Promote programs making sound decisions to apply the most appropriate “stakeholder centric” course of action to respond to needs.
- Educate and encourage customers on use of alternative delivery channels including self service web etc.
- Identify and communicate process product or systems improvement opportunities to improve the overall stakeholder experience.
- Interface with local state and federal governmental entities and plan participants regarding BCBSNC products services and policies.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in related field.
- Open to NC residents only