Job Responsibilities : Recruiter
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : March of Dimes Foundation
Location : Remote
- Execute full cycle recruitment to develop appropriate and diverse sourcing methods to attract a broad candidate base utilizing cost effective industry appropriate and diverse job boards social networking sites local associations and other sources as necessary.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to identify candidates for interview; telephone screen refer qualified applicants and facilitate interviews.
- Manage candidate experience and effectively move candidates through the internal system for hiring manager review and to appropriately monitor and track progress.
- Ensure onboarding requirements are met; ensure hiring managers use system appropriately; provide technical assistance as need to ensure all requirements are met in a timely professional and effective manner for each new hire.
- Communicate regularly throughout the recruiting cycle to update hiring managers of progress of open positions/requisitions. Keep manager updated on progress provide bi-weekly metrics and reporting.
- Post jobs on job boards and partner with the hiring managers to understand the open roles and staffing firms.
- Use creativity to identify qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone screen schedule interviews and develop strong talent pipelines.
- Strong listening skills to obtain full understanding of position needs from hiring managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable and outgoing loves communicating with people.
- Can work efficiently from home office with strong organizational skills.
- Experience with HR software such as ATS and HRIS is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR law as it pertains to interviewing recruitment and selection practices background checks and EEOC laws.
- Strong sense of urgency drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to handle a heavy volume of recruitment in a timely and effective manner excellent and professional communication and interpersonal skills able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong technical and MS computer skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Click Here : Apply Now