Job Responsibilities : Assistant Manager
Salary : Up to $51,539 a year
Company : QuikTrip
Location : Surprise, AZ US
Educational requirements : High School
- Customer Relations
- Ensure you and assigned Store Team Members comply with customer service standards as shown in Policies & Procedures Standards of Store Operations Food Service Appraisal Program and the Customer Service Appraisal Program.
- Operate the POS/FSC as needed by customer flow in a fast efficient courteous and professional manner.
- If beyond your scope of responsibility report situations to the Store Manager or Store Supervisor.
- Ensure you and assigned Store Team Members comply with the CD Guides Standards of Store Operations merchandising and food service programs; paying particular attention to alignments pricing signage ordering FFM Sheets DAW completion and QT program compliance as designed.
- Complete Shiftwalks Upkeep and assigned DAW tasks in compliance with Standards of Store Operations and Career Development Task Guides.
- Train and follow-up on DAW tasks assigned to Clerks to ensure completion to QT Standards.
- Within your scope of responsibility correct Store operation problems. Communicate problems outside your scope of responsibility to your Store Manager.
- Through training follow-up and feedback ensure each assigned Store Team Member successfully completes assigned DAW tasks and responsibilities.
- Follow and ensure Store Team compliance with Policies Standards of Store Operations: Employee Support.
- Treat each Store Team Member in a respectful and professional manner using effective management practices communication and teamwork.
- Ensure that Store Team Members treat each other in a respectful and professional manner.
- Give timely and honest feedback to Store Team Members verbally and through the Performance Evaluation Process to ensure the continual professional growth of assigned Store Team Members. Verbally communicate professional performance needs of Clerks to Store Manager.
- Actively participate in In-Store QuikStart for Part-Time Clerks Store Team Meetings and one-on-one’s to improve individual performance and the operation of the store.
- Attend Supervisor Quarterly Assistant Meetings.
Click Here : Apply Now