Job Responsibilities : Deals Senior Associate, ESG
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Demonstrating thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles providing transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrating thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company
- Demonstrating a thorough-level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of services; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
- Providing administrative support to business leaders within a professional services partnership or large financial services corporation;
- Managing a high volume of work and multiple projects, providing full administrative and research support to more than one person;
- Organizing research and marketing materials effectively for dissemination to group members, taking on special projects when requested;
- Managing multiple, conflicting priorities effectively, including complex and non recurring problems with assistance;
- Communicating with all levels of firm employees and Partners, both verbally and in writing, including preparing concise, accurate documents using the Microsoft Office Suite, Google and other related technologies;
- Appling acquired knowledge related to the support needs of the client;
- Working independently with minimal supervision, delivering quality work product with an attention to detail-orientation and client confidentiality; and,
- Supporting the logistical efforts of all internal training events developed by learning and development teams, providing peer training as necessary.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.