Job Responsibilities : NIS – Supplier Governance Senior Manager (remote)
Salary : 16 per hour
Company : PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Establish, manage, and continuously improve a supplier governance and oversight policy and framework;
- Establish supplier management guidelines;
- Establish and maintain a central supplier inventory;
- Report on key performance and risk indicators;
- Chair the supplier governance steering committee;
- Monitor critical supplier performance to include breaches, corrective actions, and communication with business owners; and,
- Ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines on third party risk.
- Displaying a deep knowledge and experience in leading significant programs, workstreams, or functions in Supplier Governance, Vendor Management, Third Party Risk Management, Information Technology, and/or Information Security;
- Executing tasks aligned to Third Party Risk Management and/or Supplier Governance with autonomy;
- Having experience in working with stakeholders from procurement, data protection, internal audit, IT, legal, and compliance teams;
- Demonstrating exemplary relationship and stakeholder management skills;
- Developing strategic programs for execution across large and complex organizations while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy;
- Using effective verbal and written communications, comfortable engaging with internal and external stakeholders up to the executive level;
- Balancing business stakeholders and a central technology service organization;
- Providing timely escalations;
- Navigating successfully in a matrix organization;
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets;
- Working effectively in a global professional services organization, preferably in the financial services industry; and,
- Having proven ability to lead, influence, and motivate others.
- View Full Descriptions