Job Responsibilities : Project Manager 2, Carrier Ethernet
Salary : $95971 per year
Company : Comcast
Location : Remote US
Responsible for coordinating Comcast Business Carrier Services orders from order submission through installation. Manage the complete life cycle of a high-volume of straight-forward to moderately complex projects including approval planning execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops timelines and ensures progress-to-plan as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with vendors and internal/external teams to establish and achieve goals. Provides first line customer support regarding information contained in each order communicates with internal departments to ensure order accuracy and works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Role is virtual home office based but candidate must reside in the enterprise business footprint to be considered: PA NJ CO or IL.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery meeting of project demands and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources budgets risks and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops maintains and manages detailed project plans action item registers and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers vendors stakeholders and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Strong demonstrated experience managing and resolving escalations
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Demonstrate strong experience managing and resolving escalations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently remotely and within a team structure.
- Demonstrated decision making skills.
- Provide a strong customer service & engagement experience.
- Be forward thinking solution-focused to providing strategic guidance to all stakeholders and customers
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners users and advocates of our game-changing technology products and services especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other our customers investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race color religion age sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $63980.94 – $95971.41
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range dependent on job-related non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options expert guidance and always-on tools that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.