Job Responsibilities : Senior Program Manager
Salary : $98,838 – $138,414 a year
Company : Cox Automotive
Location : Remote
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Accountable for all aspects of programs life cycle development and support.
- Develop and execute management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement, and integration.
- Anticipate future needs for the programs management to support business changes.
- Ensure adherence to the defined change management procedures; ensures that the required resources are applied to implement change.
- Interface across several channels, acting as a visionary, to proactively assist in defining project or program direction.
- Develop detailed schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key milestones and adjusts plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers.
- Manage results and measurement processes to validate success and improve decision making behaviors.
- Manage the ongoing communication of program and project statuses to all stakeholders including functional level and Executive audiences.
- Evaluate the impacts and risks of changes from multiple perspectives, assigns tasks that are necessary to reduce or eliminate those considerations, determine tentative implementation dates, and track results of the implementation.
- Create and apply control techniques that reduce risk from changing process change, technological infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project completion.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage detailed and complex information in a rapidly changing environment
- Consulting background a plus
- Strong PowerPoint skills and proven ability to create visuals/presentations to drive decision making and discussion
- Advanced level Excel, Visio, MS Project skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight