Job Responsibilities : Product Manager
Salary : 102370 per Year
Company : Click Therapeutics
Location : Remote US
Who We Are
Click Therapeutics Inc. develops validates and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for patients with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial Click’s industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers providers and employers. Click’s lead prescription program has entered a pivotal fully remote randomized controlled trial on the Verily platform for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in up to 540 adults. Click is progressing a broad pipeline of Digital Therapeutics™ across a variety of high-burden therapeutic areas including MDD Schizophrenia Migraine Chronic Pain Atopic Dermatitis Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Obesity and more.
About the Role
We are looking for a product manager who is confident in his/her ability to understand the needs of the users of our products and transform that understanding into engaging solutions to their problems. Click’s software and technology is pioneering in health care which requires the product managers at Click to collaborate with multiple experts such as clinicians scientists product designers software engineers market researchers and data scientists. This role will be focused on delivering our pipeline products through clinical trials and to market.
Generally positions at Click can be on-site remote or hybrid (an optimal combination of remote and on-site). Our headquarters is located in Tribeca NYC at the center of one of the fastest-growing digital health communities. We also have dedicated spaces in central Miami San Francisco and Boston and in addition via our partnership with Industrious any Click employee can access co-working locations nationally.
The role includes great benefits and is an excellent wealth-building opportunity at a fast-growing pre-IPO company in a nascent and extremely exciting space.
- Work in collaboration with scientific business and engineering leaders to rapidly define and develop products that deliver therapeutic value to our patients
- Understand scientific concepts and identify opportunities to translate ideas into testable scalable products and prototypes
- Deeply understand and synthesize the complexities of the healthcare environment including regulations existing clinical workflows and patient journeys into high potential product opportunities
- Manage timelines and a product roadmap to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays
- Drive effective teamwork communication collaboration and commitment across multiple departments
- Interface with scientific and commercial collaboration partners throughout the product design development and launch of the product
- Background 3+ years of experience working as a Product Owner or Product Manager in an agile environment for mobile products
- Background or previous experience in neuroscience psychiatry psychology behavior change digital health or a related field
- Experience working on cross-functional teams to deliver software applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents as well as work with stakeholders and upper management
- Strong technical leadership project management analytical problem solving business analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with systems design and/or foundational coding concepts
- Experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences
- Passionate about improving healthcare have experience in the space or a personal connection
- Preferred: Experience conducting user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Preferred: Experience conducting clinical research
- Preferred: Experience working with technologies including but not limited to ReactNative Node.js AWS
Stock options | Competitive salary with annual review | 401(k) matching | Annual performance-based cash bonus | Comprehensive medical benefits through Aetna | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life insurance and disability benefits | Open vacation policy / unlimited PTO | Generous paid parental leave | Commuter subsidies | Monthly catered lunches | Choice of Mac Windows or Linux equipment | Sponsored company events | Free unlimited office snacks and beverages | Much more…
Equal Employment Opportunity
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation age gender identity or gender expression national origin disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague’s long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose when initial application for employment is made whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and if so whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague’s temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the at-will employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics.
Job Type: Full-time