Job Responsibilities : Product Administrator-100% Remote
Salary : $91700 per year
Company : First American Financial Corporation
Location : Remote US
Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers buyers and agents. Since 1889 First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome supported and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women diversity and LGBTQ+ employees and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work for all. For more information please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
Essential Job Functions
- Create all product contracts from approved language
- Complete all regulatory filings
- Create html content for new contract language
- Create product announcements using WordPress or other forms of communication
- Product brochure reviews to ensure coverage and pricing accuracy
- Work with other groups that need to consume elements of contract language (customer communication contractor communication website changes)
- Product Administration SME representation in cross-functional projects
- Create new product pricing workbooks
- Create new product configurations in Falcon
- Test and release all products
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Falcon testing related to products and Data Administration
- Competitive coverage and price research
- Create product related supporting materials
- Maintain competitive information for products purchased
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 4 years data administrative role experience
- Prior work experience in the home warranty industry is desirable
- Advanced skills in Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook Adobe Acrobat Pro WordPress
- Strong communication in verbal written and presentation forms
- Detail oriented highly organized and be able to work independently and within teams
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks while meeting commitments with high quality results and output.
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Based on eligibility First American offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical dental vision 401k PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee stock purchase plan.