Job Responsibilities : Financial Services Lead Analyst
Salary : $79000 per year
Company : PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS
Location : Remote US
Requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Leading diverse teams across multiple capabilities and competencies;
- Ensuring analysis and recommendations are complete, accurate, and actionable;
- Embedding knowledge transfer and daily coaching in interactions with assigned team;
- Ensuring best practices, methods, new data sources, tips & tricks are captured and catalogued centrally;
- Developing and sustaining relationships with client teams on assigned companies;
- Staying current on insights and themes from x-capability teams and ensure they inform analysis;
- Tracking, monitoring, and following up with client teams on feedback;
- Developing and presenting market making differentiated points of view;
- Creating and contextualizing analytic modeling and monitoring of key sector drivers;
- Interacting with stakeholders and practice groups to develop new products and solutions; and,
- Building a personal knowledge base through proactive industry research and analysis activities and efforts to build product deliverables either individually or with client service teams.