Job Responsibilities : Temporary – Work-from-Home – Customer Service Rep
Salary : 14 per hour
Company : NAVIENT
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Navient has immediate openings for temporary, work-from-home Customer Service Representatives, to support our growing customer base working from your home office. We seek reliable and solutions oriented individuals to join our team. Must be a resident of the state of Utah.
- New hire training class begins Friday, October 15th – $16.00 per hour plus bonus
- Work from your home with Computer equipment provided by Navient
- Data entry review
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must be a resident of the state of Utah.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- High speed internet access (Minimum 10MB upload speed, 5MB download speed)
- You must use a provided ethernet cord and be hard wired into your server from the router/modem. You will not be able to use Wi-Fi or a hot spot.
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferredAll offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.