Job Responsibilities : Privacy Analyst (Remote)
Salary : $69500 per year
Company : Paramount
Location : Remote US
The Privacy Analyst is responsible for assisting with the operational day-to-day management and implementation of the Paramount Consent Management Platform. You’ll be part of a team responsible for a wide range of cross-functional privacy and data protection projects. You’ll be working in close collaboration with teams throughout the company and will help us to build and support scalable tools and processes to keep the data of the people that use our services safe.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and product development teams on the implementation management and support of the Paramount consent management platform (CMP)
- Assist in managing and facilitating project scheduling and tracking within the CMP workstream.
- Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws advertising industries and related requirements.
- Prepare and maintain documentation related to privacy compliance.
- Contribute to the team’s effort to monitor data privacy laws and regulations.
- Assist with the development of awareness and training materials for organizational education.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
1+ year of demonstrated experience in a fast-paced environment.
A practical ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion
Possess technical aptitude to communicate effectively across technology professionals.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Experience creating and reviewing technical documentation.
- Knowledge of managing and maintaining Jira.
- Experience troubleshooting web applications.
- Highly organized detail-oriented and good at multitasking.
- Knowledge of data related initiatives such as ingestion report and dashboard creation analytics and site tracking implementation
- Familiarity with current data privacy laws.
- Knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem including programmatic technologies and platforms.
- Experience with Privacy technologies such as OneTrust.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives we believe that opportunity access resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race color ethnicity ancestry religion creed sex national origin sexual orientation age citizenship status marital status disability gender identity gender expression and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling
212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.