Job Responsibilities : Principal Amazon Connect Architect (REMOTE)
Salary : $149000 per year
Company : GEICO
Location : Remote US
GEICO’s Enterprise Architecture team in support of our
Amazon Connect rollout is your opportunity to reimagine customer engagement while working for one of the most recognized brands in the country.
Principal Architect you possess software development and architecture / design experience in creating enterprise solutions in areas such as application services data security platform infrastructure and artificial intelligence / machine learning. You will have deep expertise in at least one of the Architecture areas above and have broad understanding of cross-cutting concerns especially as they affect Salesforce integration. You will play a critical role in establishing consistent standards patterns and practices across Architecture disciplines to support product delivery and value streams.
Background Needed for this Position
Expertise in solution and application / technical architecture with a strong understanding of solution design for cloud and distributed applications as well as a strong understanding of application design practices principles and patterns. Our Principal Architects are seasoned technical professionals who are responsible for a particular domain within the architectural disciplines (i.e. data security platform infrastructure artificial intelligence / machine learning etc.). They provide thought leadership to engineering and product teams and provide guidance review and approval of multiple enterprise initiatives such as cloud migration API strategy or etc. They have strong knowledge of various architectural models best practices and a strong technical and engineering discipline. A Principal Architect has the following preferred experience:
- 8 + years of architecture software development or design experience in one of the following areas: Application Services Data Security Platform Infrastructure and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- 2 + additional years (5+ years total) of demonstrated experience designing successful enterprise capabilities systems and products
- 2 + additional years (5+ years total) of experience with programming languages such as .NET C# Java Python Apex SQL etc.
- 3 + years of experience with agile methods developing end-to-end lifecycle software management integration testing and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation tools
- Mastery of Amazon Connect capabilities development methods and system integration patterns including complex integrations with external data centers in a hybrid and/or multi-cloud environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent verifiable experience skillset and track record of success)
- Certified as an Azure Solutions Architect and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solution Architect (or equivalent verifiable experience skillset and track record of success)
At GEICO we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills secure your financial future and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO’s competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program* that includes:
Premier Medical Dental and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
Paid Vacation Sick and Parental Leave
Paid Training and Licensures
- Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race color religious creed national origin ancestry age gender pregnancy sexual orientation gender identity marital status familial status disability or genetic information in compliance with applicable federal state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such we are committed to recruit develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.