Job Responsibilities : Client Success Manager, Professional Recruitment
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Jopwell
Location : New York, NY 10013
- Manage day-to-day relationship and delivery of Jopwell’s unique value and services for a portfolio of Jopwell’s Professional Recruitment clients
- Develop and manage recruitment and events programming to connect candidates to career opportunities within Jopwell’s client base
- Identify cultivate and manage engagement of candidates as they participate in Jopwell’s cohort programming for professional recruitment
- Analyze activity data monitoring candidate and client success and reporting on goals/satisfaction
- Partner strategically with Professional Recruitment clients to understand their overall and diversity recruiting strategies and develop a plan of service accordingly
- Identify post and market client roles programs and events on Jopwell.com
- Highlight and advocate for Jopwell candidates including promoting individual candidates for consideration and supporting candidates advancing in the recruiting process
- Actively communicate with clients about product information changes enhancements and overall marketing initiatives in real time as needed.
- Serve as the point of contact for client outreach to support troubleshoot and address all product related issues.
- Partner with Jopwell Account Managers to gauge overall client satisfaction and collaborate on preparation for client renewal discussions
- Develop and oversee user retention operations to increase client engagement productivity and satisfaction.
- Work on numerous projects that encompass driving user automation feedback and optimization.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Event planning and/or program development experience
- Enthusiastic and client-centric attitude
- Strong data analysis experience
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively problem-solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for Jopwell’s mission
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite