Job Responsibilities : Police Officer Trainee – Police Officer / Police Department #6485
Salary : $40,934 – $56,971 a year
Company : City of Cape Coral, FL
Location : City of Cape Coral, FL
- We offer many specialized law enforcement opportunities including: Patrol Investigations Traffic K-9 Aviation School Resource Officer Marine Unit S.W.A.T. Crisis Negotiation Team and Dive Team.
- A comprehensive set of benefits including Health Dental and Vision insurance along with a competitive Pension Plan.
- Up to $3500 in education reimbursement is available each fiscal year.
- Paid Holidays.
- Take home vehicle program.
- CCPD provides all necessary equipment and uniforms.
- And Much More!
- An associate’s degree or sixty (60) college credits from an accredited college or university.
- Currently enrolled in a Florida approved Criminal Justice Academy for Law Enforcement (CJSTC)*
- Possess a current Florida Law Enforcement Certification or a current Law Enforcement Certification that is eligible for Equivalency of Training (EOT) with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.*
- Possess a current Florida Correctional Officer or Correctional Probation Officer Certification with three (3) years of continuous uninterrupted full-time service*