Job Responsibilities : Sales Excellence Business Partner – Precision Diagnosis Solutions
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Philips
Location : Remote
- Working with all functions across the organization to provide business intelligence reporting
- Providing first-time right and timely reporting to a diverse audience
- Daily weekly monthly review and updates to key performance metrics
- The ability to simplify complex data into easy to comprehend analysis
- Identification and communication of anomalies in performance as well as proposed solutions
- Develop reporting tools including dashboards and visualizations to explain business insights
- Introduction of industry leading analytics tools to the organization
- Being able to quickly switch between macro and micro analysis to highlight patterns
- Standardization of like reporting across multiple businesses and organizations
- Creating a systematic and repeatable approach to report creation and data audits
- Continued data validation and quality control checks
- Management of project timelines and expectations
- Desire to continue to seek out better tools and methodologies
Skills and Experience
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing creativity curiosity problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent resourceful and resilient.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Open and adaptable to new responsibilities different perspectives ideas and people.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools