Job Responsibilities : Inside Sales Specialist – Oral Health Care, Nashville TN
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Philips
Location : Remote
- Responsible for obtaining new customers and acting as a sole resource in the area.
- Create business plans in conjunction with your Supervisor to understand the territory, identify short comings and set strategy and gap plans going forward.
- Achieve established revenue growth expectations for dental practices within assigned territory
- Obtain a full understanding the science and clinical significance behind the Sonicare power toothbrush, Zoom Whitening and Oral Care products
- Build strong strategic consultative sales partnerships with Dental Professional stakeholders including Specialists, Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dental Team Members.
- Use CRM system to plan day, call Dental Professional offices, record all activities and schedule appropriate follow up tasks.
- Cultivate successful partnerships with marketing teams to efficiently maximize territory coverage.
- Strategically utilize Philips clinical information and customer technologies to enhance DP business plans and in office plan execution.
- Effectively translate consultative practice building techniques and in-office. merchandising objectives into office level implementation.
- Understand and selects the right promotional tactics to optimize sales.
Role, Skills and Experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Desire to advance your sales career.
- Experience calling on customers and prospecting for new customers.
- Experience constructing business plans and managing a territory remotely.
- Understanding of CRM concepts to manage accounts.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using Excel, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance-based culture.
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Excellent Presentation skills via phone and Virtual technology.
- Ability to determine customer’s requirements and recommend Oral Health solutions.
- Ability to use technology is a must as multiple screens aid in customer interaction.