Job Responsibilities : Sales, Account Executive, Philips BioTel Heart (AM&D), Omaha, NE
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Philips
Location : Remote US
- Developing and implementing a territory business plan with clearly defined strategies and objectives
- Driving sales revenue and overall market share inside the territory as well as nurturing existing accounts
- Develop relationships with Surgeons, Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management and other hospital administration in exploring and securing new business opportunities
- Arranging appointments, equipment demonstrations and eventual sales meetings of BioTelemetry products
- Communicating the company’s competitive differentiation and value proposition to enhance sales and convert competitive accounts
- Transporting equipment / devices to potential customer facilities and conduct thorough demonstrations of BioTelemetry products and services in accordance with established techniques and user needs
- Developing and maintaining current information regarding market conditions, sales potentials and competition activity within assigned territory. Keep Regional Sales Director informed of all related details
- Developing potential sales leads by conducting research, maintaining key industry contacts and attending trade shows and meetings
- Providing weekly and / or monthly sales reports to the Regional Sales Director as directed in accordance with company standards and in a timely and consistent manner
- Maintaining compliance in staying within company budget guidelines with business expenses
- Conducting periodic follow-ups with existing customers to ensure BioTelemetry products are performing to their satisfaction and identify opportunities to and opportunities to grow and maintain relationship
- Analyzing weekly sales reports around activities conducted, pipeline opportunities, new business secured and ongoing relationships confirmed and report as required to the Regional Sales Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or health related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years’ sales experience reflecting a track record of proven success within the Medical Device and / or Biotechnology arena
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding an annual quota of more than $1M.
- Advanced selling capability that showcases commitment to sales and company strategy, customer satisfaction, negotiation and ability to close.
- Significant experience in negotiating and closing new business and / or budgeting. Excellent strategic selling skills (strategy development and execution).
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and technical aptitude with Microsoft programs (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Well versed on concepts, practices and procedures related to field sales
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain productive, cooperative, and interdependent working and business relationships.
- Exemplary presentation skills with the ability to present in front of large and small groups of people
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.