Job Responsibilities : BioTel Care Account Manager
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Philips
Location : Remote
- Developing and managing implementation plan for assigned new groups.
- Coordinating the uploading of enrollment files and determining of eligibility as needed.
- Designing and managing recruitment campaigns including gathering customer input, submitting patient communications for quality review, coordinating production with external and internal resources, and working with customer service to ensure a smooth rollout.
- Supporting order processing as needed.
- Coordinating portal access for group stakeholders.
- Overseeing billing process and production of required reporting.
- Coordinating group renewals and contractual modifications as needed.
- Managing escalation of customer services issues and responding to ad hoc requests.
- Identify opportunities for business growth within each account and work with assigned business development resource to further these goals.
- Participating in quarterly business reviews with sales team to identified shared priorities and advance team goals.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by responding to all account needs in a prompt, collaborative and solution-oriented manner.
- Maintaining compliance in staying within company budget guidelines with business expenses
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or health related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to three years of customer-facing work experience with a track record building and expanding successful partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to effectively manage time in the face of numerous competing priorities.
- Aptitude for developing strong partnership with internal stakeholder to advance customer needs.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and technical aptitude with Microsoft programs (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Strategic mindset focused on identifying opportunities to improve customer experience as well as realize business growth opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both large and small groups.